Need help with r6

G Force
This post is 5892 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I wanna get an 03-04 plate r6 and i have absolutely no idea what their common faults are. what should i look for? im not a total noob in buying and selling, its just that i am pretty clueless about the r6. what should i ensure that the bike should have as part of its service?

im looking at one currently and there is like 4 owners on less than 7k mileage. should i be put off this? is there any common gearing problems, bad idling, coughing etc problems i should be on the lookout for if and when i go for a viewing?

cheers for your help!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I wanna get an 03-04 plate r6 and i have absolutely no idea what their common faults are. what should i look for? im not a total noob in buying and selling, its just that i am pretty clueless about the r6. what should i ensure that the bike should have as part of its service?

im looking at one currently and there is like 4 owners on less than 7k mileage. should i be put off this? is there any common gearing problems, bad idling, coughing etc problems i should be on the lookout for if and when i go for a viewing?

cheers for your help!

HI THERE / Try looking at topic [RATTLE ON TIC-OVER] Just down the list; Its about faults wi R6; :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online