my fazer 600cc

theman85
This post is 5955 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

let my start with im not very good at spelling sorry. Well ive got a fazer 600cc on a 03 i went to chek the oil today and there was white gunk on the oil cap. now i had a 125cc virgo befor the fazer and i was teld that it is normal on the 125. but is it on my fazer it don 42000 miles and ive don 160 miles sinse ive had it so is it ok or not

ps there is NO oil in the water is it candensation help me

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

let my start with im not very good at spelling sorry. Well ive got a fazer 600cc on a 03 i went to chek the oil today and there was white gunk on the oil cap. now i had a 125cc virgo befor the fazer and i was teld that it is normal on the 125. but is it on my fazer it don 42000 miles and ive don 160 miles sinse ive had it so is it ok or not

ps there is NO oil in the water is it candensation help me

try an oil change,when you drop the oil if it is all creamy and gunky ,the head has gone,if its condensation it is only on the filler cap

If you do a lot of short trips especially in cool weather, condensation can form in your oil cap in the form of a milky foamy residue. Change your oil and see if the foam goes away. Closely monitor your antifreeze level to determine if you are loosing coolant. If the level lowers and you don't have an external leak, then you should consider coolant migrating into your oil. The water pump seal would be a likely culprit especially at 42,000 miles.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online