xt125x (06) changing chain and sprocket

bental
This post is 6043 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

This is my first bike and I'm keen keen to learn as much as I can by doing all the manageable service jobs myself.

The manual that came with the bike is next to useless so if anyone can recommend a good manual for a xt125 x then that would be great.

With regards to changing the chain and sprocket - I've found sprockets for my bike online but haven't a clue what size and make chain to get and I also need advice on the correct type of rear paddock stand.

Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

This is my first bike and I'm keen keen to learn as much as I can by doing all the manageable service jobs myself.

The manual that came with the bike is next to useless so if anyone can recommend a good manual for a xt125 x then that would be great.

With regards to changing the chain and sprocket - I've found sprockets for my bike online but haven't a clue what size and make chain to get and I also need advice on the correct type of rear paddock stand.

Thanks

for fitment, give these guys a try - i buy my C&S kits from em and they are cheap and affordable:

i guess they will be able to advise you on the correct sprocket sizes and chain fitment.

merv

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online