xt125x help

jonnyxt
This post is 5907 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hey guys n gals anone able to throw a bit of advice my way on aftermarket exhausts for a 2007 xt125x. ive seen arrow gianalli and devil all make them but was wonderin if yous had an idea which would be the best outa the bunch. also any ideas if k&n or another manufactuer do aftermarket air filters for these wee bikes.

any help much appriecated

thanx

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hey guys n gals anone able to throw a bit of advice my way on aftermarket exhausts for a 2007 xt125x. ive seen arrow gianalli and devil all make them but was wonderin if yous had an idea which would be the best outa the bunch. also any ideas if k&n or another manufactuer do aftermarket air filters for these wee bikes.

thanx

out of those 3 gotta be arrow all the way!!

sy

thanx

I don't believe k&n make airfilters, i tried to get one for a dt125r but had no luck

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online