Hi from an R6 owner

lank
This post is 6065 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, I'm lance. live up near carlisle up north, 23, and own a 2007 r6, (well, getting a 2008 one next week!)

Have had a few bikes, from a little DT50, then a suzuki dr350 through to a Fzs fazer 600, a cbr 600, and the latest is my r6. By far the best bike i've owned, much lighter and more agile than the older cbr.

anyway just saying hi, no doubt speak to everyone in hear at some time! will be out in the summer too, normally hit hartside pass, if anyone else on here is ever out and about that way.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi, I'm lance. live up near carlisle up north, 23, and own a 2007 r6, (well, getting a 2008 one next week!)

Have had a few bikes, from a little DT50, then a suzuki dr350 through to a Fzs fazer 600, a cbr 600, and the latest is my r6. By far the best bike i've owned, much lighter and more agile than the older cbr.

anyway just saying hi, no doubt speak to everyone in hear at some time! will be out in the summer too, normally hit hartside pass, if anyone else on here is ever out and about that way.

Hi Lance just bought an r6 on an 03 plate done just 12k. how do you set the gear shift indicator.

By the way what a bike the r6 is.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online