What d'ya reckon? TDM 900?

7point62fmj
This post is 6035 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello again you lot! I've not been on here for a long time as I joined up with the MTOC havin' an MT01 & an MT03. But I didn't forget you. I need/would like your advice. I'm looking to get another commute scoot as the 03 can get a bit tiresome on my daily 80 mile return trip to London. I have been offered a reasonable deal on a 2007 TDM 900. I see a lot of 'em so they can't be too bad, can they?. Do they stand up well to the daily wear and tear. I'd like to understand there strengths and weaknesses. Anyone :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello again you lot! I've not been on here for a long time as I joined up with the MTOC havin' an MT01 & an MT03. But I didn't forget you. I need/would like your advice. I'm looking to get another commute scoot as the 03 can get a bit tiresome on my daily 80 mile return trip to London. I have been offered a reasonable deal on a 2007 TDM 900. I see a lot of 'em so they can't be too bad, can they?. Do they stand up well to the daily wear and tear. I'd like to understand there strengths and weaknesses. Anyone :rolleyes:

well i say get the TDM, i have had three and had no problems with any of them nice riding i have had other bikes but always gone back to them . If you are a big guy the riding poss is a lot better . i would recomend then brill machine.

Just bought a 2008 TDM900a and I'm well pleased with it. I'm not tall but after softening the rear suspension it's good. The bike is well balanced and loads of torque. Max 4000rpm for running in is 70mph so no problems there. Roll on summer.

You would be well pleased with one.

• 3 weeks later...