RD350 vpvs

bigbassett
This post is 5970 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just got hold of a 1988 E RD350 vpvs.......Re:bore and new psitons, no spark as yet, but the rest is ok......Guna restore it or thats the aim. Wont sell it cos I loe them! But whats the value of a good restored one? Anyone know?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just got hold of a 1988 E RD350 vpvs.......Re:bore and new psitons, no spark as yet, but the rest is ok......Guna restore it or thats the aim. Wont sell it cos I loe them! But whats the value of a good restored one? Anyone know?

Hi

Bought a Rd350F2 1991 last year for £1500

Really good condition, still got original stickers on fairing, forks etc, just a slight bit of rust on swinging arm but rest superb, not many miles on clock approx 9000 (without going to garage to look).

Good examples of the earlier 4LO, LC1 models going for approx £2500 on flea-bay

Hi

Bought a Rd350F2 1991 last year for £1500

Really good condition, still got original stickers on fairing, forks etc, just a slight bit of rust on swinging arm but rest superb, not many miles on clock approx 9000 (without going to garage to look).

Good examples of the earlier 4LO, LC1 models going for approx £2500 on flea-bay

Cheers mate, gives me a rough clue ta.......look forward to getting it going and riding it first.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online