Am I a complete bimbo?

lauralacey
This post is 6080 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey guys,

I had a bright idea this year, did my direct access and bought a fz600s as I passed my test, only been on a bike for 5 days!!!! I love him (sorry guys mines a he! and he's called Moby) and I am having so much fun riding even in this weather. However I seem to have a non starter this morning (and its such a gorgeous day outside!) been to halfords, bought a battery charger but now have no idea where to attach it? please help? (polite replies only! haha)

xx :(

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hello there, sorry to here that your having such problems with moby, but i would suggest that you look into downloading a manual for him. i have seen them available for various bike on this site and others. this is the place that i found mine http://www.thesparesnetwork.co.uk good luck

Hey guys,

I had a bright idea this year, did my direct access and bought a fz600s as I passed my test, only been on a bike for 5 days!!!! I love him (sorry guys mines a he! and he's called Moby) and I am having so much fun riding even in this weather. However I seem to have a non starter this morning (and its such a gorgeous day outside!) been to halfords, bought a battery charger but now have no idea where to attach it? please help? (polite replies only! haha)

xx :(

Thanks for that link, I have downloaded the manual and that proves I am a complete bimbo because it might as well be in Latin! haha. cheers anyway!

when i had a flat battery on my 06 fazer, i used the cable under the seat to connect the battery charger. it is a 2 core cable with a plug on the end. you got to make sure which is POS and which is NEG. hope this helps otherwise the battery is under the fuel tank

Make sure you have the charger set to bike not car as you will damage the battery. It would be a good idea to buy a battery conditioner to ensure the long life of the battery. This is pluged in all of the time your not using him for rides.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online