saying hi

cdm16
This post is 6093 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi there. Welcome to biking. Stay safe, keep out of the gutter and dont try anything silly. . .it hurts!!!!

Apart from that, enjoy and keep your fingers crossed for a dry warm summer. :rolleyes:

Keep your fork legs clean and tyre pressures correct. I dont know the bike, but have serviced others. Clean the plug occasionaly and for safety, make sure your lights,inc brake, work,EVERY time you go out on it, gives the idiot car driver no excuse of "Oh I didnt see you"

Just read yr profile brother and it is one of the old fizzy's, i started off on one of them mate in 1988, great bikes, lots of power for 50cc.

Like the lads said, go easy bro, and always look at what the car drivers are doing, make eye contact with them, and if out in a group watch what your oppo's are doing on thier bikes and scooters at all times, so you dont collide, but above all young skywalker, always wear your leathers and gloves or your biking career will be shorter than Danny Devito's trousers.

Take care :rolleyes:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online