Cover for a FZ6 S2 with a top box carrier?

photomoto
This post is 6079 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have a 2007 FZ6 S2 and am having problems trying to find a waterproof breathable cover for my bike. I had an Oxford Stormex Large cover which fit before I put the top box carrier on, but now of course, won't fit. It has added approx. 1ft in length to the bike. Also just bought an Oxford Rainex Large cover but unfortunately it's not tall enough though was almost long enough. Please can anyone recommend me a good quality, waterproof, breathable cover that you think may fit my bike WITH the carrier. Quite desperate as I haven't been able to use the top box because I can't find cover to fit! Also please bear in mind that the bike has high mirrors and screen. Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have a 2007 FZ6 S2 and am having problems trying to find a waterproof breathable cover for my bike. I had an Oxford Stormex Large cover which fit before I put the top box carrier on, but now of course, won't fit. It has added approx. 1ft in length to the bike. Also just bought an Oxford Rainex Large cover but unfortunately it's not tall enough though was almost long enough. Please can anyone recommend me a good quality, waterproof, breathable cover that you think may fit my bike WITH the carrier. Quite desperate as I haven't been able to use the top box because I can't find cover to fit! Also please bear in mind that the bike has high mirrors and screen. Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks...

Contact Oxford and tell them your problem as it cannot be unique. See if they make one to your spec.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online