Anything I need to know? tips etc?

bazza
This post is 6081 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

(6 year history) Had a GSXR 600 K1, good fun but it felt like ever other bike on the road was a GSXR 600, no originality at all! Then got a Daytona (T595), again great fun but unreliable and a heavy old lump! Then had a rush of blood to the head and bought a XR400R (first ever off roader) complete insane bike but not for me.

I've just bought an immaculate, completely original 2002 R6 with only 3k on the clock and am just getting used to it, it seems a great bike, a bit twitchy and high revs but what do you expect!

Any tips, advice (polite comments only guys) I need to know for riding or maintaining it?

Barry

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

(6 year history) Had a GSXR 600 K1, good fun but it felt like ever other bike on the road was a GSXR 600, no originality at all! Then got a Daytona (T595), again great fun but unreliable and a heavy old lump! Then had a rush of blood to the head and bought a XR400R (first ever off roader) complete insane bike but not for me.

I've just bought an immaculate, completely original 2002 R6 with only 3k on the clock and am just getting used to it, it seems a great bike, a bit twitchy and high revs but what do you expect!

Any tips, advice (polite comments only guys) I need to know for riding or maintaining it?

Barry

buy a ducati

Barry

Need a steering damper?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online