Exhausts?

R6Gale
This post is 6069 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have a scorpion end can on my 2002 R6 at the minute, I have been offered a High Level Motad Exhaust, does anyone know what they sound like, if they are any good & is it worth swapping them over?

Cheers All

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have a scorpion end can on my 2002 R6 at the minute, I have been offered a High Level Motad Exhaust, does anyone know what they sound like, if they are any good & is it worth swapping them over?

Cheers All

It's a matter of opinion. Your choice.

yeah very true its all a matter of opinion, I had a 2003 R6 with a scorpion and thought it sounded good and went quite well, although i am not a big fan of the high level side mounted exhaust.

:-)

• 2 weeks later...

Arrow are very nice, i would have that out of choice....like the other guys, its a matter of opinion

• 2 weeks later...

i'd take a scorpion by a country mile :)

my uncle changed from an arrow to a scorpion on his R6 and it sounded much much better :P

but ye matter of opinion mate :)

I would stick with the Scorpian can, ive heard MOTADs on other bikes and i personally dont rate them.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online