Nottingham Easter Egg Run 2008

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2
This post is 5967 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

Hi All,

The Annual Nottingham Easter Egg run for Nottingham for 2008 will be held at the Forest Recreational Ground and will be on the 16th March 2008 it will start at 9:30 and will leave the |Forest (as it is known) at 10:00 and will head to Mansfiled Fire Station for Free refreshments and there will also be other satnads there on the day.

DO NOT FORGET YOUR EGGS

Any more info just let me know.

Any one gonna considerd going?? Maybe we could meet up first then head down as a group (if there is enought bikes)

Cheers,

Geoff

• 1 month later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Goeff and the other easter runners.

Just got myself a Fazer and quite fancy doing the easter run this year. I wanted to do it last year, but someone walked off with my CBR.

Let me know where your meeting up on the morning and I'll head down with you. As a first timer, how many eggs do you normaly take? Is it as much as you can carry?

Cheers

Dunk

Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

Well I live less the 2 miles away from the venue but might end up meeting at a macdonalds or sumthing.

you can bring as many eggs as you like.

So were in notts you from?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online