T Tuner Mid Pipe

YZF2008R6
This post is 6119 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sweet just put my T Tuner Mid Pipe on my 08 R6 its bad@%$ Has anyone else put this on there YZF ? also what slip on on you using ?? Thanks

Welcome to the forum! In Europe we don't get our 08's 'till 08. Although you can order them.

Can you put a picture up of the pipe?

Guest Brian Bonner

Welcome to the forum! In Europe we don't get our 08's 'till 08. Although you can order them.

Can you put a picture up of the pipe?

Crikey, I think you can get your 1908 bike now instead of waiting for the 2008 model, I mean they're pretty similar. ;)

if you mean 07 (some how) being similair to the 08 .. then a big Familiy Fortunes UGH UGHERRR

apart from the styling being similiar the bikes are very different. Different Chassis, different engine (power delivery and performance), different technology. If I were wanting sorry read 'waiting to buy'! a new R6 there's no way I'd opt for the 07 model when the 08 is just about on our doorstep. Not even for the mere £500 saving to be made on the older model

Although juggling the numbers you may have meant 1098 refering to the Ducati.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online