I AM NEW.

jeepurz
This post is 6138 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi im the new guy, Im 51 5 kids 3 grandkids bunch of bikin projects, been riding since 69. heres some pics, yellow bike was finished last year, I did all but paint and a couple machined parts. frame is another 76 xs 650 which im doing in a japanese brat style, got a lot of projects most are yamys. I try to fund my fun by finding ol bikes and selling off parts. Really like the euro streetfighters too.

Resizeof2006-10-28035.jpg

tires2005.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Wow! Nice Rat Bikes! You have a good eye for line and sweep. Ever thought about doing a cruiser? :welcome:

no cruisers yet, the bottom bike , a bobber will have mid controls, thats bout as close to cruisin as ill get. today I powdercoated some parts got motor in the frame, I started with a 200 dollar bike with 16k miles on it. heck I tinker more than I ride anymore. I really like seeing rides from other countries, europe has some killer customs,

heres a before and now pic.

before

thIMGP0304.jpg

as of today

0703290008.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online