1987/88 Virago 535

stevie9183
This post is 5707 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all! I've just bought a Virago 535 as a project. It's a total non-runner <_< (lemon) Lol, but I don't mind. Its going to be a long job restoring an I guess i'll be on here quite often looking for expert advice :rolleyes: I'll post pictures soon.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi all! I've just bought a Virago 535 as a project. It's a total non-runner <_< (lemon) Lol, but I don't mind. Its going to be a long job restoring an I guess i'll be on here quite often looking for expert advice :rolleyes: I'll post pictures soon.

First advice. Don't buy a Virago 535........just kidding. Good luck and spend plenty on the chrome.

Good luck with it. I just spent about 7 months reconditioning my old XS400G and still have work to do on the carbs and found an electrical problem this morning. Should be done before the end of the week though and I'll update my avatar with the new photo (repainted with color (colour for those on the other side of the pond) changing paint, it looks really cool) when I can get the light right to really show the paint off.

Good luck with it. I just spent about 7 months reconditioning my old XS400G and still have work to do on the carbs and found an electrical problem this morning. Should be done before the end of the week though and I'll update my avatar with the new photo (repainted with color (colour for those on the other side of the pond) changing paint, it looks really cool) when I can get the light right to really show the paint off.

Thank you for using the correct spelling!!!!!!! :D

• 1 year later...

I have a Virago 535 which we picked up last spring and got it all fixed up just in time for the winter. I am really looking forward to warm weather so I can go out and ride it. Would love to see some pictures of yours.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online