Shoei Helmets

sooty521
This post is 6039 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all

I am thinking of upgrading me helmet from my AGV Stealth to a Shoei X Spirit or 1000.

The main reason is I want a quieter helmet (I wear plugs anyway) and for comfort, as I ride about 300 miles a week, all year round.

Has anyone got any experience of these helmets, as the reviews I have read seem to suggest that the 1000 is quieter than the the X Spirit?

Thanks for any advice!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi mate i do have first hand experience with both these helmets, if its a quiet helmet you want you cant lose with the shoei xr1000. plus i think you can get that whisper strip kit for this helmet and the raid 2,

if this helps this sight is great for shoei helmets i think they still do the buy a shoei helmet and get a free visor of you choose all for the respectable price of £235.00 for a XR1000

hope this helps

Thanks mate, it looks like the XR1000 is the one to go for, depending on fit!

There was no link on your post, but my friendly Yam dealer is selling plain colours for £199, just hope he has whisper kits!

Cheers again for your advice.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online