trading for yzf 600

autonomousass
This post is 6105 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• 4 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I'm thinking of trading my klx 250s for a 1996 yamha yzf 600 + some cash. I've been riding daily for a couple months but I've never riden a street bike and am wondering what to expect from this bike. Any adivice will be helpfull

Probably one of the most understated sports bikes on the market robust solid engine brakes off a thunderace r1 and a few others and most importantly very forgiving if you get it slightly wrong going into that bend a bit too quick

I'm thinking of trading my klx 250s for a 1996 yamha yzf 600 + some cash. I've been riding daily for a couple months but I've never riden a street bike and am wondering what to expect from this bike. Any adivice will be helpfull

I had not ridden for 10 years, and never on a sports bike when I got my Thundercat.

I felt comfortable from the very first ride, and have covered 6000 miles in 5 months, in all weathers with no problems.

Easy to ride, work on and commute.

All round an excellent choice IMO

Good luck

They are indeed easy to ride and carry out basic maintenance on but I must say that changing the sidelight bulb was not pleasant.

Ah! Was trying to forget that job, but hopefully will not happen too often!

Still it was good practice for dismantling the entire fairing!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online