newbie and need help

JAYSDT
This post is 6169 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

just got a dt125x took it up the road and there is white smoke coming out of it.

what could it be??

ummm... if it were a liquid cooled car, i would assume that you were burning off coolant, but im not sure what it would be on your bike.

ummm... if it were a liquid cooled car, i would assume that you were burning off coolant, but im not sure what it would be on your bike.

i guess you mean out the exhaust. this is normaly a sign of burning oil. not sure if your 4 or 2 stroke, if your 4 stroke could be worn valve stem or rings. if it stops after a couple of minutes dont panic yet..

just got a dt125x took it up the road and there is white smoke coming out of it.

what could it be??

Hi well in cold weather any engine will puff out white smoke (steam) gray to black is fuel. and blue is oil.

if the white smoke is still there when the engine hot check the fuel for water . if there is you should have

a missfire bad running and poor starting. chech for a clean plug.

If it runs smooth and dont missfire ,,, dont worry .

navi

Hi well in cold weather any engine will puff out white smoke (steam) gray to black is fuel. and blue is oil.

if the white smoke is still there when the engine hot check the fuel for water . if there is you should have

a missfire bad running and poor starting. chech for a clean plug.

If it runs smooth and dont missfire ,,, dont worry .

navi

yer it runs smooth and dont missfire just puffing white smoke

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online