multi-function meter unit installed on fz1s

mdnurhz
This post is 6170 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

im riding a fz1s 2006. i played around with my multifuction meter unit and noticed that if i pressed both reset and select button together and hold, then turn the key on, my meter will display 'diag'. i assumed that diag represent diagnose(to check for errors on bike). when i release both button and pressed either select or reset, it will display a 'C'.

so what im trying to ask is that what does this 'C' stands for??

i probe further on the 'C' function and realise that inside the function there are 4 digits. C1, C2, C3, C4. so what does this symbolise?? does it represent the 4 cyclinders in my engine?? again i continued on and i found out that at C1, a -2 digit was displayed, C2 and C3 a +20 digit was displayed and C4, a +5 digit was displayed..

can someone please help me clear my doubt??

tried doing the same thing on a R1 2004, and the result was C1,C2,C3,C4 all are a digit +3.

again i tried on another R1 but cant remember the production year(could be a 1999 R1) and again i got a different result.. totally different from my fazer and also totally different from R1 2004.

please help.. thanks..

mdnurhz

-singapore fazer with full cowlings-

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online