1993 YZ250

YZFAN24
This post is 6079 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My friends (used to be mine) YZ250 quit running the other day. It still has compression. When he was riding it, it bogged then quit running. He kicked it over again and started and idled for prolly 5 seconds then bogged and died. If someone could help, cause nobody on Everything2Stroke will help, they are all worried about their blasters and banshees. Somebody help. Also, he replaced the seal behind the countershaft sprocket and it still leaks.

• 3 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

My friends (used to be mine) YZ250 quit running the other day. It still has compression. When he was riding it, it bogged then quit running. He kicked it over again and started and idled for prolly 5 seconds then bogged and died. If someone could help, cause nobody on Everything2Stroke will help, they are all worried about their blasters and banshees. Somebody help. Also, he replaced the seal behind the countershaft sprocket and it still leaks.

Try fitting a new spark plug and clean the air filter! also check the reeds

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online