XT125R 2005 maintenance

extee-jimi
This post is 6095 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Is there anybody with ideas i can do with my XT125? The piston bust on it, it has been replaced and rebuilt new rings and rebored. The timing is now back as it should be, but i cannot get it to start, there is no valve damage, and i know that fuel is getting into the carb??? so what now??? please shed a bit of light cos its doin my head in!!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Is there anybody with ideas i can do with my XT125? The piston bust on it, it has been replaced and rebuilt new rings and rebored. The timing is now back as it should be, but i cannot get it to start, there is no valve damage, and i know that fuel is getting into the carb??? so what now??? please shed a bit of light cos its doin my head in!!!

Was the timing out on it before then? How have you verified it is now correct? What's the compression like? If the timing was out, maybe you did damage a valve. After cranking it over, remove the spark plug and check for petrol on the plug. (Then you can check the spark too. Don't hold the spark plug when you're cranking it though!)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online