FZ6 S2 Full Cowling kit

bambaaacha
This post is 5682 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi to all!

This is my first post and I need your help..

I'm interested for the "Side Cowling Panel Kit" combined with roller protectors, and the official Yamaha site notes: "Currently cannot be combined with the FZ6 Roller Protectors"

Yamaha UK site

But in the photo of the accessory there are roller protectors attached, so can you please tell me if anyone has actually got the new roller protectors? or someone could find the code for them? The current roller protector kit will not fit with the fairing kit due to the mounting points being covered.

The picture is from the original Yamaha site, so I guess there are not aftermarket, eg r&g, puig, or something else.

4s8w07126000hrkh9wv7.jpg

• 9 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Dunno about the roller kit. I have a 2007 FZ6 with the full side (Side Cowling Panel Kit) fairings. From the design of the factory roller-kit accessory and the mount points, it looks like the right side roller may clear the fairing. I had some aftermarket roller kits that didn't, and I'm thinking about having a local welder fabricate me something.

n15726909_35692752_149.jpg

n15726909_35692753_415.jpg

Hi to all!

This is my first post and I need your help..

I'm interested for the "Side Cowling Panel Kit" combined with roller protectors, and the official Yamaha site notes: "Currently cannot be combined with the FZ6 Roller Protectors"

Yamaha UK site

But in the photo of the accessory there are roller protectors attached, so can you please tell me if anyone has actually got the new roller protectors? or someone could find the code for them? The current roller protector kit will not fit with the fairing kit due to the mounting points being covered.

The picture is from the original Yamaha site, so I guess there are not aftermarket, eg r&g, puig, or something else.

4s8w07126000hrkh9wv7.jpg

• 2 months later...

Im defo looking to purchase this cowling kit but after hours of searching the only place i can seem to find it is

the Yamaha main website.

Does anyone know where i can get the kit from elsewhere ???????? ie cheaper than £400

is there a replica kit available anywhere????????

thanks all

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online