yamaha ty 250

yamtyman
This post is 5411 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

img1892op7.jpgimg1900xf5.jpgimg1893if5.jpg

Frame powder coated and all aly polished, tank and seat pan sprayed in 2 pack paint. New stickers engine exhaust painted replaced carb as it had twin shock carb on and put proper bash plate on. renthals were gold so on the wire wheel brush forks sprayed new front mudgaurd, and asfore the garage you should have seen it before i cleaned up

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

very nice, good resto. going to Stafford next weekend? they now have an off road section

very nice, good resto. going to Stafford next weekend? they now have an off road section

Were abouts that as I'm struggling to find some were to ride it we have a motocross track by us said i could take it round there but 15 pound a day to ride and would feel a bit of a nurd in amongst them, do you have to pay there,

• 1 year later...

Very nice! Back in my DT 125 R days, my bro left a Bultaco 350 2-stroke trials bike in my garage. I was forced to take it out for a spin... few dozens of times :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online