Sr 125 rebuild help

krazey
This post is 6195 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ive obtained an sr 125 that is only partially assembled along with a haynes manual but ive come across a slight problem. I have a part that i cannot see any where in the manual. I have no idea what it is or where it belongs. I've been trying to find a more complete schematic or build manual so i can finnish rebuilding the machine but cant find one anywhere...

Can anyone point me in the right direction or tell me of a motorcycle shop in the middlesbrough area that might be able to help me out?

thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Ive obtained an sr 125 that is only partially assembled along with a haynes manual but ive come across a slight problem. I have a part that i cannot see any where in the manual. I have no idea what it is or where it belongs. I've been trying to find a more complete schematic or build manual so i can finnish rebuilding the machine but cant find one anywhere...

Can anyone point me in the right direction or tell me of a motorcycle shop in the middlesbrough area that might be able to help me out?

thanks

Have you got a picture?

:D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online