Hello all

Luimni
This post is 6209 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well how are things,

Name is Luimni, from Ireland, been riding my XVS650 for about a year now and loving her to bits (well not quite bits but she needs some TLC and a good service - any day now i promise)

Good to see a 'Star' orientated forum but it seems kinda slow at the moment somehow as it doesnt reflect the amout of dragstar/v star etc owners out there. This forum must be a well kept secret. What are ye hiding.....come on tell me...

Weather getting worse here, havent even had a decent Summer so it was nearly all rain gear this year, god damn it..

Recently decieded to cut some weight off the bike, i took off the saddlebags, back seat and windshield and now she is just throwing herself into turns, ah nothing to do with me but she loves to hear the footpegs scraping....

I promised her that i wouldnt take her out again till i gave her a full service - dragstars are so gullible !!!

I might add my one cent to the previous posts... cos im bored but looking at the dates most questions were probably solved long ago, but just in case....

Keeps safe lads, rubber side down....

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online