this weekends run

andy1201
This post is 6109 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone,posyed a couple of questions about my XT600 tenere(thanks for the replys)this is just to say i'm off around Scotland on it,up the east coast to John o groats across the top to Cape Wrath and back down to Ullapool and home from there,leave Friday back on Sunday.Will let you know how we get on(me and the bike)

cheers Andy :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi folks

Back this afternoon, 800 miles completed, 350 of those were in the rain. Tenere never missed a beat. Fuel consumption brilliant, 3 tank fulls and it's actually more comfortable than my Bandit 1200. You see a lot more too because you're not going as quick. Recommend to anyone. Keep you posted to future adventures.

Cheers Andy :lol:

Hi folks

Back this afternoon, 800 miles completed, 350 of those were in the rain. Tenere never missed a beat. Fuel consumption brilliant, 3 tank fulls and it's actually more comfortable than my Bandit 1200. You see a lot more too because you're not going as quick. Recommend to anyone. Keep you posted to future adventures.

Cheers Andy :lol:

Any pics to share with us?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online