WHICH TYRES BEST FOR NEW R6

Guest R6 DYS
This post is 6219 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

HI TO YOU ALL

GOT PUNCTURE OTHER DAY AND I AM STILL RUNNING ON STANDARD TYRES FROM NEW SO I THOUGHT I WOULD UPGRADE TYRES AT SAME TIME

I HAVE HEARD THAT THE PIRELLI DIABLO CORSA 3 ARE A GOOD BUY , I DON'T DO MANY MILES A YEAR SAY 1500 OR SO BUT THEM MILES ARE RIDEN QUITE HARD WITH THE ODD TRACK DAY CHUCKED IN SO I AM NOT LOOKING FOR LONG LASTING TYRES BUT SOME THAT ARE SUPER STICKY

HAS ANYBODY OUT THERE WITH THE NEW R6 THAT HAS HAD THESE TYRES FITTED AND HOW DO YOU RATE THEM

OR ANY OTHER TYRE THAT WORKS WELL ON THIS BIKE

MANY THANKS (R6 DYS)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Micheline Power Pilots are suppose to be the best tires out now. They don't last long but are the best for handling and all around use. I think there are some others Pilots that do last longer.

You should find up to date information on the suitability of certain tyres on the Motorcycle News website (motorcyclenews.com) as they did a whole special issue on the subject.

CHEERS I HAD A QUICK LOOK ON MCN WEBSITE SEEN TYRE STUFF WAS JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE HAD TRIED ON NEW R6 I KNOW SOME TYRES WORK DIFFERENT ON DIFFERENT BIKES

THANKS FOR QUICK RESPONSE

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online