wet weather gear?

jrhendryx
This post is 6229 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Year-round riding  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What weather/season(s) do you normally ride your bike in? (choose all that apply)

• Spring (Rainy, cool)
    • Summer (Sunny, hot)
    • Fall (some rain, cooler)
    • Winter (No snow on pavement, but bitter cold)

I managed to leave the house today without reading the weather report, and got stuck in a thunder storm. I tried to wait it out for a bit, but had other things to do. my jacket kept me relatively dry, but im kind of interested to see whats out there for weatherproof riding gear.

so, what do you guys use? if money wasnt an issue, what would you use, and if you were on a budget, what would you get?

thanks in advance!

oh, and i realize that the poll is pretty basic, but i wanted to get an idea of how many people ride year-round or mostly year round.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Frank Thomas makes a killer 1-piece Rainsuit......used 1 for 4 years

I now am riding with a 2-piece from MotoBoss.......works great, but I think I'll go back to a 1-piece next time. ;)

BTW......I've been riding Everyday, year-round, for the past 21 years....

& Yes.....even in the Snow! :blink:

Being a Snow Skier since I was 4y/o, definitely has it's advantages. ;)

Frank Thomas makes a killer 1-piece Rainsuit......used 1 for 4 years

I now am riding with a 2-piece from MotoBoss.......works great, but I think I'll go back to a 1-piece next time. ;)

BTW......I've been riding Everyday, year-round, for the past 21 years....

& Yes.....even in the Snow! :blink:

Being a Snow Skier since I was 4y/o, definitely has it's advantages. ;)

how much snow do you get in milwaukie though?

i grew up in seaside, and we didnt get much there. i am in spokane now, and it snows hard all winter. the roads are relatively clear, but can still be pretty slick.

oh, and why a one piece over a two piece?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online