Got a new bike!

XTreme
This post is 6093 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

The little XT350 has now gone back to Wales.....sold to one of the guys in Cardiff!

And I've bought this...

TDM850.JPG

98 TDM850, genuine 8000 miles, and only 2 owners.

Unfortunately it's 1500 miles away in Cardiff.........a dealer we know there gave me a hell of a deal on it, it's just been fully serviced, new front tyre, Euro plate, 12 months MOT (done yesterday) and 3 months tax!

It's now stored at a mate's house till I can sort out the logistics to get it over to Spain!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

another tdm!! i thought you didnt really like them. tell ya what pete, pay for my flight back to the uk and half the petrol money to get me out there and ill ride it out for ya!!

It was a 900 I didn't like Tom....the earlier 850 is a bit different.

ah i do appologise then. im actually semi-serious on my offer by the way, if you need it as a last,last reesort :):D

ok so it was over a year ago! id only be in this country 4 hours and then no one would know anythign after that!!