new owner here

toymdngn
This post is 6107 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hello everyone, i just brought my bike home yesterday. bought it from the original owner, my dad. the bike is in near mint condition. it's only got 27k miles on it, but looks like its only got 27 miles on it. all the original paint and chrome looks brand new, the seat is in perfect condition.

the only non stock parts on the bike are the exhaust (3-1), the sissy bar, and the oil cooler. i have the original rear grab bar, along with the oil bypass line if i ever decided to run without the cooler. i also have the original tool bag, owners manual, along with an O.E. replacement oil filter, and a Clymer manual for the bike.

right now the bike is non running, as it needs a battery, fresh gas, and i'm not sure what else. the bike was still running when my dad parked it 10 years ago, and he used to go out into the shop and start it up once in a while, but after a while he kinda forgot about the bike.

so over the next month or so, i'll try to get the bike to start, and go from there!

p.s. if anyone can point me towards any other posts about common problems with these models, that'd be great!

~Beau

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online