rear can

fzrscott
This post is 6246 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

had my bike in at the garage having the carbs setup as per my previous problem, when i went to collect the bike the mechanic said my can is to big causing my big not to rev right, the can is off a yzf 750, he also said my diaphram springs are to weak... is he talking rubbish or do i need to replace my can for a smaller one, and get new springs??

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi,

I do know that certain mufflers don't run right when you exchange them between different size engines...

Have you considered:

1: putting a baffle in the end to restrict it more.

2: fitting a a dynojet kit to allow more fuel through (accompanied with a higher flow filter).

If you have a FZR 600 Genesis (4JH), I can supply a brand new exhaust that will run very well on the bike's standard set-up.

It's a bespoke fitment which I have tested myself... Please see pic.

Available in:

Polished stainless

Satin Black (pictured)

Titanium

(also available as a 100mm shorter 'stubby' version)

Hi,

I do know that certain mufflers don't run right when you exchange them between different size engines...

Have you considered:

1: putting a baffle in the end to restrict it more.

2: fitting a a dynojet kit to allow more fuel through (accompanied with a higher flow filter).

If you have a FZR 600 Genesis (4JH), I can supply a brand new exhaust that will run very well on the bike's standard set-up.

It's a bespoke fitment which I have tested myself... Please see pic.

Available in:

Polished stainless

Satin Black (pictured)

Titanium

(also available as a 100mm shorter 'stubby' version)

hi there and what sort of prices are we looking at? mines is a 3he model

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online