New to these boards

jim9097
This post is 6281 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all, just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself even though I have already posted. I have a 2007 Vstar 1100 Silverado. I am in the process of making the following modifications: Cobra 2 into 1 HP Pro exhaust, hypercharger w/stinger.

I plan to make a few more mods. One get rid of the computer module that governs the engine, and going to put some hard bags on it vice the leather that came stock.

Anyways I live in Honolulu Hi, and ride most days rain or shine. I am in the military in my 21st year right now with plans of retirement next May. At that time I will return to the lovely state of florida. Tampa more specifically.

If anyone has similar interests in modifying the 1100 fell free to let me know what you are doing. Maybe we could meld minds and come up with something cool.

Jim

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online