lowering kits

father
This post is 6257 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone i have just sold my vfr vtec and now have a lovely fz1 fazer. the ut i only have short legs so i was wondering if ther is a lowering kit thats easy to fit. The rear shocker has been wound down but its to soft so i want to put it backto factory setting

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey there, there is a company called stealthproducts.co.uk who do lots of funky thing for bikes including forks and shocks and stuff like that, if you cant find what your looking for you can call the number and ask, they are very helpful and informative so if they dont stock something they will know were to get it. failing that ring your local dealer/garage they should be able to help.

Hope that helps you good luck mate. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

i've just been on a web site www.motorcycle-road-and-race.co.uk and they have lowering kits for everybike, most cost 85 quid but some of the sportbikes are 140 hope this helps take it easy fella

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online