My new R6

pistonbroke
This post is 6261 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello everyone, I've just purchased a mint 04 plate r6, it has 3300 miles, braided brake hoses, polished sprocket, full set of bungs, and is absolutly spotless.

This is my first bike, I used to own a twin turbo supra and was a member of www.MKIVsupra.net, I had to sell the car recently though due to the wife being preggers, and the car was costing far too much. I'm also moving out to a bigger house and the supra just sapped to much money from me every month. I decided that I still wanted something that would make me smile everytime I went to work, so I've booked a direct access course next week and bought this little beauty.

She's sitting in my garage now waiting until I've got a license.

Let me know what you think.

DSC00276.jpg

I made loads of videos for the supra club and went down pretty well, my last effort has been viewed over 4000 times and made it over to the states and recieved recognition there. I'd be more than willing to do the same for you lot if you want.

http://media.putfile.com/SUPRA-JAPSHOW

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I passed my test the other day, with 0 minors :D

Took the r6 out for her maiden voyage, and shat my pants within seconds, I had no idea how fast these bikes were. The acceleration is phenominal.

It makes me grin like an idiot everytime I twist the throttle.

I've been serching for excuses to take her out at every opportunity.

Here's another piccy I took of her, from her best angle IMHO.

DSC00284.jpg

I really want to get involved in the scene as I have done in the past with numerous different car clubs, where is the best place I can find out about meets and ride outs in my area.

Cheers,

Dan

Dan

Try the ACE cafe on the first friday of the month (Every friday is bike night) all the boys come out to play, you could then ask around.

Adam.