dtr re graphics and seat cover's

This post is 6170 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone,

i am a new member and happy owner of a lovely blue 2004 dt125 re :D

i have already de restricted it and now it has a little extra power( it had to be done it was shockingly slow lol.)

(snorkel removed, jetted, ignition wire mod and derestricted the front pipe oem rear exhaust for stealth ;)

just a quick question please,

does anyone know where i could get a hold of a replacement seat cover?, it need not be yamaha oem, as i intend to change the graphics (my next question

so where do i get a graphics kit?, or could you direct me to a company/shop that supply new/different ones.?

thanks in advance Darren. :D

• 3 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi everyone,

i have already de restricted it and now it has a little extra power( it had to be done it was shockingly slow lol.)

(snorkel removed, jetted, ignition wire mod and derestricted the front pipe oem rear exhaust for stealth ;)

does anyone know where i could get a hold of a replacement seat cover?, it need not be yamaha oem, as i intend to change the graphics (my next question

so where do i get a graphics kit?, or could you direct me to a company/shop that supply new/different ones.?

Hi everyone,

Demon tweeks do some kits otherwise you'd be best off going through some of the MOTO-X mags. :offtopic: Have you tried turning the power valve upside down?, used to give the older models an extra boost.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online