Need Help!! NO Spark

sackcheck
This post is 6276 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:( This Problem has been occurring more often and is keeping me from ridding :(

Before it would happen like this(go to warm the bike up in the morning and it would not start, let it sit an hour or so. boom fires right up. I assumed it was the carbs cause that was it's main problem at the time. But recently I have rebuilt the carbs and the bike runs perfect with exception it dies 10min's after warm up. It's just like someone walked up an hit the kill switch "silence". I checked all plugs for spark and nothing, it still turns over fine and gets all it's air an fuel but no spark, so I know it's not any of the kill switches. I'm scared to ride it fearing that it might die at the wrong moment and kill me. Cause last time it died I was at mid rev and that was kinda of a weird momment.

If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate it :) THANKS!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:( This Problem has been occurring more often and is keeping me from ridding :(

Before it would happen like this(go to warm the bike up in the morning and it would not start, let it sit an hour or so. boom fires right up. I assumed it was the carbs cause that was it's main problem at the time. But recently I have rebuilt the carbs and the bike runs perfect with exception it dies 10min's after warm up. It's just like someone walked up an hit the kill switch "silence". I checked all plugs for spark and nothing, it still turns over fine and gets all it's air an fuel but no spark, so I know it's not any of the kill switches. I'm scared to ride it fearing that it might die at the wrong moment and kill me. Cause last time it died I was at mid rev and that was kinda of a weird momment.

If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate it :) THANKS!

Or can someone tell me about the pickup coils at least?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online