vin numbers

clint
This post is 6278 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi can anyone help dose a anyone know how to tell the model and year from a vin number. as i have a off road yamaha and was told it is a 1999 DTR 125. Now i need a new head bore and piston i need to know if it is a 99 and also if it is a DTR. Please help if you can

THANK YOU Clint

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi can anyone help dose a anyone know how to tell the model and year from a vin number. as i have a off road yamaha and was told it is a 1999 DTR 125. Now i need a new head bore and piston i need to know if it is a 99 and also if it is a DTR. Please help if you can

THANK YOU Clint

Hi there, Yam dealer may be able to help you in the first instance. Failing that try the DVLA Vehicle Enquiry Site at: http://www.vehiclelicence.gov.uk/EvlPortal...?SKIN=directgov - select the tab 'Vehicle Enquiry' and supply the details it asks for and it goes some way to providing information about the vehicle. Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Chris Heath

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online