getting away with it!

Guest Tomg
This post is 6296 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest Tomg

if any of you out ther eread fast bikes then good, but for those who don;t with this monthsissue is a booklet helping you deal with the long arm of the law. i read it and 2 days later found myself using the tips in it to get away from a 3 point £60 fine for speeding on the motorway. unfortunately for my friend he was nto so lucky and escaped wiht that and nto dangerous drivign as well (instant ban for us 6 points as were 18). so can you afford nto to read it!!

yes i am always banging on about that mag ebu it is bloody brilliant!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

Come on tom scan it and upload it if its that good ;)

my nephew was caught doing 94 on a 30 limit road. he went to court yesterday. he was fined £35 and banned for 2 months. with court costs it cost him £125!. 4 years ago my daughter was done for doing 34 on a 30 road. £60 fine and 3 points. few days later in the paper someone was done speeding, no mot / insurance and he was fined £25. is that JUSTICE!

so scan the leaflet and let everyone read it. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online