dt 125 r..2005

ste
This post is 6284 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi there

jus wondered if sme one cud help.the bike runs great at tickover.it accelerates ok in first an second gears,but then starts to splutter in third as u reach band.and when u change up again it gets wosrse.until you change downv again.the carbs clean,no water in fuel,valve set right,an plug ok,seems like its rather flooding it or starving of fuel.wud be grateful for any help thks ste

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi there

jus wondered if sme one cud help.the bike runs great at tickover.it accelerates ok in first an second gears,but then starts to splutter in third as u reach band.and when u change up again it gets wosrse.until you change downv again.the carbs clean,no water in fuel,valve set right,an plug ok,seems like its rather flooding it or starving of fuel.wud be grateful for any help thks ste

Hi there, is it YPVS? Can't remember on those. It does sound a bit 'fuelly', have you checked the filter(s)?

Kind regards,

Chris Heath

Hi there, is it YPVS? Can't remember on those. It does sound a bit 'fuelly', have you checked the filter(s)?

Kind regards,

Chris Heath

hi there thanks for post..i'v checked filters and they clean..it is ypvs i'v alterd float level it says between 15.5 to 16.5 i'v put it max level and its gone worse even at tick over going to put it back to what it was and see how it runs

do u think it could be the pilot air screw and its running too rich

thank

ste...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online