turn signals issue on yzf 600r

johnyzf
This post is 6289 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

hi, i m a new on this forum i have bought a yzf 600r 2006 and i have a turn signal issue i have replace the front blinkers with some LED flush mount they have 2 wires one black and one yellow i try to conect them i have 3 wires on my bike i conect them but the only thing that i get when i try to use the switch is both of the blinkers they work in the same time .when i hit right left and right they blinking in the same time and same when i hit left, i don t know what to do can u guys give some advice thanks.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Well when I replace my indicators on my old Cat (YZF600r) they only had 2 wires to each one, where abouts are you trying to connect them ?

Also you say you've connected it up, but you haven't said how you've done it. Have you connected 1 wired from the new indicators to 2 wires from the bike, or have you left 1 wire unconnected.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online