1100 Custom vs 650 Custom

benjammn79
This post is 5859 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

• 2 months later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

This is kind of a random question. Has anyone ever tried putting the 650 rear fender on the 1100 custom? I really don't like the 1100 Custom fender, but I don't want a 650. Any thoughts?

Sorry no idea but what you could do is go to the next rally and park beside a 650 and wait till the owner has had a few beers in him and strike up a conversation and slip in that question and oops out of your pocket falls some wrenches ....and let the fun begin.. :D

• 5 months later...

Sorry no idea but what you could do is go to the next rally and park beside a 650 and wait till the owner has had a few beers in him and strike up a conversation and slip in that question and oops out of your pocket falls some wrenches ....and let the fun begin.. :D

I guess you haven't sampled the drain water we call beer in America. Low alcohol content (3%) and no flavor. I had the 650 custom, and I don't think it will fit. If you know any fiberglassers you might want to think about making one with a little help.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online