Xmax 250 windscreen

Guest stuarth
This post is 3999 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest stuarth

I have an X-Max 250 with a standard screen. The wind noise is terrible. I am 5ft 9ins tall, can anybody advise me as to whether it would be worth my while getting the larger/taller windscreen - as it's a lot of dosh if it doesn't work! Also, does anyone know if there is an alternative to the rear shock units that just seem to rust and look disgusting?

• 3 years later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hello!

I have had my xmax 250 for 3 weeks now and have a very similar experience with the wind noise. Is seems to be much more than on a 125 scoorer at 50mph. Did you get the taller screen?? did it help??

As to rear shocks I have no probs there

• 3 years later...

Hello.
Nice to hear other users have an XMAX. I have just this week traded in my YBR125 for the XMAX 400.

Not experienced wind noise. I'm a little shorter though.. so perhaps I'm more sheltered! From what I know GIVI do a larger screen, not the nicest looking thing.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online