Somerset Ride out

Old R46
This post is 6307 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:rolleyes: Hi does any live around the somerset or south Wales area and fancy a jolly up the Wye valley and across the brecons on the 21 July 2007 :lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:rolleyes: Hi does any live around the somerset area and fancy a jolly up the Wye valley and acroos the brecons on the 21 July 2007 :lol:

HI

i am not from around somerset but south wales we go around the Brecon Beacons and the wye valley a fair bit. If you fancy joining us on 22.07.07 please get in touch. We normally stop off at Tintern Abbey then up to Monmouth onto LLandovery then back to Abergavenny.

Best Regards

MJR

HI

i am not from around somerset but south wales we go around the Brecon Beacons and the wye valley a fair bit. If you fancy joining us on 22.07.07 please get in touch. We normally stop off at Tintern Abbey then up to Monmouth onto LLandovery then back to Abergavenny.

Best Regards

MJR

Hi That would be good apart from the small problem of goinig on holiday on the 22/07/07 would you be intersest in 21/07 or if sundays are better for you I will see what dates we can make when i get back and contact you again Cheers for now

Best regards Chris

Hi That would be good apart from the small problem of goinig on holiday on the 22/07/07 would you be intersest in 21/07 or if sundays are better for you I will see what dates we can make when i get back and contact you again Cheers for now

Best regards Chris

Hello Chris

I am on holiday up 21/07 so we are unable to make it. Any time you facy a rideout into south wales please get in touch, There are normally four of us that go out most weekends weather and work permitting. Enjoy your holiday.

Best regards

Martyn

Hello Chris

I am on holiday up 21/07 so we are unable to make it. Any time you facy a rideout into south wales please get in touch, There are normally four of us that go out most weekends weather and work permitting. Enjoy your holiday.

Best regards

Martyn

Hi Martyn Catch up some time in August Cheers for now

Chris

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online