Hi im new and could do with some advice please!

marshy
This post is 6309 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I have just bought a 1996 honda cr125 motocross bike and was wondering what fuel mix ratio i should use. One person said to use 100ml to 5litres and another said to use 125ml to 5 litres. Which is correct and which oils is best to use?

Many thanks in advance.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have just bought a 1996 honda cr125 motocross bike and was wondering what fuel mix ratio i should use. One person said to use 100ml to 5litres and another said to use 125ml to 5 litres. Which is correct and which oils is best to use?

Many thanks in advance.

Hello there, I used 125ml of oil to 5 litres of petrol on my 00 CR125 and it ran fine, your local bike shop should sell a sufficient two stroke oil for it, I used MX oil, its in a blue bottle with yellow lid and writing

Hi, i had a 2001 CR 125 and i always ran it on fully synthetic oil at 50-1 whitch is 100ml of oil per 5ltrs of fuel and it was fine for the year i owned it, hope this helps Rob

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online