New here and need help!

Christo
This post is 6312 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i Just bought a 2004 FZ6 with only 1600 miles yesterday. i got it regestered, insured etc today. i came to realize that the function of the turn signals missed my inspection upon payment of the cycle. the left/rite front and back indicators do not work and the rear running light doesnt eather. but the rear brakelight DOES work. what the heck could be be wrong?

-Christo

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

i Just bought a 2004 FZ6 with only 1600 miles yesterday. i got it regestered, insured etc today. i came to realize that the function of the turn signals missed my inspection upon payment of the cycle. the left/rite front and back indicators do not work and the rear running light doesnt eather. but the rear brakelight DOES work. what the heck could be be wrong?

-Christo

could be as simple as a fuse, look in the box your eyes will tell you if its blown, but if it is you need to find out why, just sticking a new one in may not solve the problem.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online