fzr600

BIKENUTTA
This post is 6198 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:) hi im just wonderin does anyone know the top speed, o to 60,0 to 100 on my fzr,

also any ideas for any mods (cosmetic or performane)

oh yeh and what 600cc bikes will it beat, (i know it would depend on the rider) so besume that it was the same ride o every 600,

will it beat prettend much every engine size smaller?

cheers for all the answers :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:) hi im just wonderin does anyone know the top speed, o to 60,0 to 100 on my fzr,

also any ideas for any mods (cosmetic or performane)

oh yeh and what 600cc bikes will it beat, (i know it would depend on the rider) so besume that it was the same ride o every 600,

will it beat prettend much every engine size smaller?

cheers for all the answers :)

hi check out my fzr in gallery ,would of thought your cbr600 was a better handler, so ive been told , not sure on 0 to 60 etc , but in couple of weeks there is a meet at elvington near york were u can do accurate speed tests for £45 .done loads to mine as u can read up in gallery looking at dyno jet and k n filters now , best mod u can do is get rid or rear shock if u got standard one its crap , any way just mail me if i can help , happy tinkering

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online