Questions 'a' plenty....

sthomson
This post is 6299 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey there folks, :D

Sorry, its been a while since i been able to post but just been catchin up with the posts for the past hour there...lots of very knowledgable guyz and galz out there.

Was hoping for some advise....

Firstly, I got me some new Michelin Pilot Power 2CT's for my R6......feckin hell.. they are sticky !!! just put 200 miles on em last week to get them run in. however, I checked my pressures before the ride and they were a bit off I think. Does anyone know what the correct tyre pressures (cold) are front and back??? think mine are currently 36 front and 36 back.??

Also, just fitted me a new zorst......Scorpion Street Extreme Carbon !! mega short stubby can. looks and sounds fabulous. ( too loud to be honest, the neighbours aint too happy at all.....and thats with the baffle in !!!!) :lol:

Its supposed to be dynoed etc so there should be no need to alter the fuelling....but my bike is running rough at tickover with the new can!! was thinking of just upping the idle speed a bit to see if that sorted it.....failing that I was thinking that a race air filter might help too? any suggestions?

Gonna try and post a few pics of the bike as soon as the weather changes - its looking pretty good just now!

Cheers all

:rolleyes:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

IMPORTANT ... check your tyres !

MCN (19th June 07) has an article about these tyres falling apart and Mitchelin have done a product recall only the following are affected

1) If they are made in France.

and

2) They bear the numbers DOT6UCW980T or DOT6UCW979T

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online