What series??

Matt Hillyard
This post is 6096 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

Just wondered what bike series people follow most and who they follow?!?

I am a world and british superbike follower! Got to support Nori Haga and the Yamaha crew :D

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nitro Nori is Da Man! :thumb:

Been a big fan of him since the millenium when damn near won the title.

WSBK has really come outta the dark this season....but I still like watching Rossi fight for yet another world title for Yamaha. B)

I really took to him after the swap from the YZF 750 to the R7 as i loved how radical the R7 looked in comparison to the lumpy GSXR and Honda of that year.

Plus i do have to say Nori's helmets are stunning especially the 41 model that he's using now.

I want one!! It'll match my R6! lol

:lol::lol::lol:

Gotta agree there Matt....

But I prefer the 1st generation of Nori's Arai's a bit better....

Here he is on his way to his 1st win @ Laguna Seca....after never being there before! :blink::thumb:

Haga_LS_2000.jpg

Guest Tomg

moto gp all the way!!! although recently been a fan of world superbikes this year. after watching it at donnington. was brilliant. toseland, bayliss and nori all the way.

o and come on rossi!! a win from 8th!! pure un-adulterated genius!!

• 7 months later...
Guest FZ6 GEOFF S2

WSB and Moto GP all the way! Toseland is the man! looking for this years GP see how well toseland does!

What do you lot reckon about transforming my FZ6 Fazer S2 in to a toseland gp replica ??

WSB and Moto GP all the way! Toseland is the man! looking for this years GP see how well toseland does!

What do you lot reckon about transforming my FZ6 Fazer S2 in to a toseland gp replica ??

Why ruin its good looks? On the other hand give me £10,000 and i'll do it.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online