xjr question

sooty
This post is 6336 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi folks first time on forum,

Quick question just bought 2000 xjr 1300 and gear selection is a bit ropey, sometimes wont select next gear up or down first time

needs two touches, is this a quirk or is it selector or summit else any thoughts before i put into garage.just came from virago so learned that all clunks and clangs is not a malfunction it is bike quirk

cheers sooty

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi folks first time on forum,

Quick question just bought 2000 xjr 1300 and gear selection is a bit ropey, sometimes wont select next gear up or down first time

needs two touches, is this a quirk or is it selector or summit else any thoughts before i put into garage.just came from virago so learned that all clunks and clangs is not a malfunction it is bike quirk

cheers sooty

hi m8

welcom to the wonderful world of xjr's

i have one a 1300 sp year 2002 and find the gear change no problem at all.

if i was you i would join the owners club, it has all the help you will ever need for your xjr, the site is down at the mo, but once up ask sharky for any of your xjr needs ok

here's the link below, don't forget it's down at mo, should be up soon i hope.

http://www.yamahaxjrownersclub.com/mx/index.php

:D

hi m8

welcom to the wonderful world of xjr's

i have one a 1300 sp year 2002 and find the gear change no problem at all.

if i was you i would join the owners club, it has all the help you will ever need for your xjr, the site is down at the mo, but once up ask sharky for any of your xjr needs ok

here's the link below, don't forget it's down at mo, should be up soon i hope.

http://www.yamahaxjrownersclub.com/mx/index.php

:D

cheers for the heads up will try later

sooty

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online